survival aids double ventile smock

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I forgot i had the above, found it along with a buffalo tecmaxx(see different sales thread)in a box i'd packed when we moved( only 6yrs ago !). Anyway, it never fitted me, i got it used off ebay.

It has 2 small repairs to the right sleeve, & one unrepaired hole in the left sleeve. It has seen a fair bit of use, with fading to the creases on the outside, but the inside is excelent.It is the full length zip model, with four pockets on the outside & one on the inside, all zips & velcro work fine. it measures approx 26" pit to pit, & is marked up as a medium.

Looking for £45 all in.

Thanks for looking.

Rob

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Certainly does :thumbup: as its marked medium, what are the sleeves like? Im a 46 chest, so should be fine there, its just if the sleeves are as short as a medium :eek:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Gud elth. Can i be cheeky and ask for you to hold it for an hour till i get back to the yard and measure my arm. If its a fit i will pay instantly. Cheers

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Arrived today thank you. Snug fit, but I can pull it off ;) I'm not convinced the inner layer is ventile though ? Seems a courser weave. I'm chuffed with it and greatful. Thank you :thumbup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE