Sold PRICE DROP BNWT Carinthia Loden Parka XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
This is a brand new Carinthia Loden Parka in XL, only received it yesterday. It's a beautiful cold-weather jacket made from loden wool with a polyester fill that makes it water resistant, windproof, and gives it the feel of pulling on a favourite duvet. List of features is huge:
Zip-off hood, with elastic drawcords, adjustable in three directions
G-LOFT® reinforced hood with hidden button
Width-adjustable collar
2-way front zip
Zip cover with buttons
2 chest pockets
2 large outside pockets with ammunition loops
1 Napoleon pocket underneath the cover strip
2 large inside pockets with zip
Preformed adjustable sleeves
Elastic waist adjustment
Thermal fleece wrist warmer
Elastic, inside drawcord on the bottom can be adjusted single-handedly

Internal measurements are approx 26" pit to pit, 34" neck to hem. You can find out more here: https://www.carinthia.eu/en/g-loft-loden-parka-p2119/

I purchased it this week from a company in Germany for £296, and it got hit with the dreaded import duties. It's too big for me and if I return it I can't reclaim the £109 in import charges I had to pay, so I'm happy to let it go for £280 posted NOW £260. If there's no takers at that price then I'll simply return it for a refund.

Attachments

• IMG_1865.jpeg
    IMG_1865.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1866.jpeg
    IMG_1866.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1867.jpeg
    IMG_1867.jpeg
    499.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1868.jpeg
    IMG_1868.jpeg
    644.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1869.jpeg
    IMG_1869.jpeg
    256.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Reactions: Erbswurst

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
That looks , as one would expect from the house of Carinthia absolute tip top quality.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
It's an astonishingly lovely jacket, sadly the vendor doesn't have the size down in stock and I need a coat by the end of next week for an upcoming trip. An utter bargain at this price.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Isn't it too warm for British weather conditions?

I have a couple of similar German hunting jackets. For the winter in Berlin they are fine but in Cologne I never could wear them.

Such jackets are usually made to sit for hours on the deer stand and different to military clothing it isn't meant to put off mid layers.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Isn't it too warm for British weather conditions?

I have a couple of similar German hunting jackets. For the winter in Berlin they are fine but in Cologne I never could wear them.

Such jackets are usually made to sit for hours on the deer stand and different to military clothing it isn't meant to put off mid layers.
Purchased for a Sweden trip. It's a very warm jacket, probably still great for sitting outside a pub on a chilly evening :)

Reactions: Erbswurst

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Price drop to save me the faff of filling in export forms to return it, otherwise I'll post it back to the seller next week.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE