Suppliers of horn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Right guys here’s hoping you can point me in the right direction I’ve had a Google around today and can’t find what I’m looking forso:-

I want a couple of hole water buffalo horn preferably from some where inside the uk as I don’t fancy paying too much shipping any ideas ?

And while I’m here where can I find reindeer, red deer and cow from too I’ve seen some stuff on the Brisa site but don’t really want to go there again, as I have said I would like it to be in the uk and if i can order online that would be great too.

James

Nemisis

Settler
Nov 20, 2005
Staffordshire
Don't know of a supplier but recall seeing a local midlands news article about a guy is farming them in the midlands area so try googling water buffalo breeders might lead somewhere useful

leon-1

James, drop moduser a PM and ask where he got his buffalo horn from, I'll have to have a think about deer antler I saw some at a site I visited a couple of weeks ago and I have a feeling the link that took me there was on here.:)

redcollective

Settler
Dec 31, 2004
West Yorkshire
A bit of Googling turned up this contact on a walking stick making page, described as a leading supplier of buffalo horn - could be worth a ring to find out:

Highland Horn Company
Email: highland.horn@btinternet.com
Phone/fax: +44 (0)1381 622488
(Mobile: 0774 810 5415)
Address:
Taigh Na Corrach
Knockmuir Brae
Avoch
Easter Ross
IV9 8RD
UK

P

PeterC

Try Chiltern Country Supplies on 01189472936 no website but helpful. They also attend various Country Fairs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE