Sun and Earth

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
I have a question for those that might follow the movements of the cosmos. Have you noticed a difference in the relationship between the Sun and the Earth? A difference in where the Sun is actually rising and where it should be rising? Seems to me that it is rising North of where it should be and in fact this was also noticed by American Indian people during their Sun Ceremony. Also, a friend said that the Big Dipper seemed huge and in a different part of the sky than it should be in. :?:

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
RA do the potents bode ill do you think?

The reason I ask this is Britian is suffering its wettest August in history and that is official, add this to other odd climatic conditions and phenominon across the planet and one has to wonder.

An ice shelf the size of greenland has detached itself from the top of the world and in the south temperatures are now so warm that this year the ice cap never refroze and continued to have a thin sheet of water covering it the whole winter.

Those of us who have read the book about the coming global super storm must surely see so many of the things mentioned there now being lived out for really and with uncanny accuracy too while those who havent, well tell me what you see........Fuel prices soaring, and like to go up and up, flash floods and endless rain all we need is a long very cold winter and then :yikes:

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I've read it too, scary stuff!!
When you see pictures on the telly of villages being washed away, you expect it to be on another continent not the same county.
If the book holds true I won't throw out me thermal vest just yet.
Neil1

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
Wish I knew, or actually, I'm glad I don't know what's in store for us. That's not something that I'd want to have preying on my mind and Soul.

We've had a very mild summer as far as temperatures are concerned, but nothing that could be considered out of the ordinary so far except that I think my two compasses are off some. :shock:

I tend to think that if what I've noticed and others have seen is true, that it is a huge change in our little solar system. Hard to determine what kind of climactic changes are in store, but I am thinking about getting some extra wool blankets and some arctic type clothing for my family, as well as more water, food and fuel (fire) stocked up for a rainy day. Might be worth looking into a cave that's deep under ground. :chill:

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
How far off is the compass, if its only slightly off then it could be that a compass points towards magnetic north and not true north, there is a difference and it changes slightly all the time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE