suggestion?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
We've talked about this a few times.I personaly like the idea of a flora and fauna forum. But.........
Most posts to these forums about wildlife and nature tend to concentrate on the edibility of it .... and that already catered for here. Trees are covered in the woodland chatter section, and we don't realy get enough trafick on general wildlife and nature to give it its own forum.
Maybe in the future if there are enough posts to warrant one we may have a dedicated forum ;-)
I do hope so as I like the idea.

:)
Ed

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
hmmm. it seems that most discussion about wildlife has to do with how to convert the critters into food.Seems a shame as this community is probably more appreciative of our indiginous species than most :soapbox:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
it seems that most discussion about wildlife has to do with how to convert the critters into food
Thats probably because there is a specific forum for it, and food is a big part of bushcraft for alot of people. I've met a few of the members here and most (if not all) have an interest in wildlife.... and not just for food. If we had the seperate forum I think this would come out. At the moment pople just are not posting about it.

:)
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE