Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Bhutanese Bow down for July

1.Big stu
2. MarkinLondon
3. SeanI
4. Mikesmith
5. Chris
6. Russell
7. Iambosscat
8. AndyW
9. Kevin

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex

1.Big stu
2. MarkinLondon
3. SeanI
4. Mikesmith
5. Chris
6. Russell
7. Iambosscat
8. AndyW
9. Kevin
10. Jjessup

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
That's great! Have you made a strop yet? All you need to do is glue a piece of leather to that block of wood.

m
Not made one yet, looked to see if I got some leather... na run out again, thought I had some, all I got is scraps... I be buying some at the end of the month..

Hedgecrafter

Nomad
Feb 23, 2014
Suffolk
Not made one yet, looked to see if I got some leather... na run out again, thought I had some, all I got is scraps... I be buying some at the end of the month..

Would you like a bit of leather? I've got a belt in the scraps bag. I've made a couple of strops and there is about 8 inches left.

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
Hi guys,

I know I've already asked people this at meets. But as I didn't write it down I've forgotten the answers. Just wondering who was planning on going to the Bushmoot, amd what days you were thinking of going? I have enough cash to splash on the tickets.

Cheers

John

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi guys,

I know I've already asked people this at meets. But as I didn't write it down I've forgotten the answers. Just wondering who was planning on going to the Bushmoot, amd what days you were thinking of going? I have enough cash to splash on the tickets.

Cheers

John

Toby, Myself and my Girlfriend are going the following dates Monday 4th August – Sunday 10th, I know Colin goes for the whole thing, not got my Tickets yet I may get them with this months wages.. :), or even better next months....

The only reason I am not doing the whole thing is Hadleigh Castings would not let me have all the time off... now I've left I could do the whole thing, but have now sorted dates with new company, and Maria can only do them dates.

Last edited:

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Sorry Guys, Have to remove myself from list wont be able to make July meet, Kevin

1.Big stu
2. MarkinLondon
3. SeanI
4. Mikesmith
5. Chris
6. Russell
7. Iambosscat
8. AndyW
9. Jjessup

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Been Paid now... lol.. and purchased a Large piece of Veg Tan.. so will be doing some leather work again... :)..... got loads to make what with three axes in the dip, two to be helved, a project knife to sheath....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE