Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
I like the lil creep but was shooting the other two because they are the same poundage and I wanted to see the difference in design and distance of the bows.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Had a little play with the Chinese Multi fuel Stove last night now I have Gas.... seemed a bit silly not to, well I have to say just what a rocket it is, as I have not used it for at least 6 months, and that was with Petrol, it seems to roar a bit more using the gas.. I will have to do a test with a litre of water and see if there is a differnace,

All I can say is for £37 it give the expensive one a dam good run for the money.........

May be it woudl be fun to see how it does against them at teh march meet seeing taht the Skill Share will be Stoves...

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I am available all weekend if anyone wants to go to Rendlesham and collect some birch bark for making some tar for the shelter poles, and also do a bit of archery

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I am available all weekend if anyone wants to go to Rendlesham and collect some birch bark for making some tar for the shelter poles, and also do a bit of archery

I am sort of about this weekend but not sure what days.. lol... we have got a Knife making session down at the workshop but cant remmeber if it Sat or Sun..lol, so got to find out from Matt.. hes running it :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I cant make Saturday as the Knife workshop is Saturday, and Sunday is prob a no go as I been invited to a wedding near Bury on Sat night it may be a late night :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Was down the workshop last night sorting it out ready for tomorrow, we are hosting a Britsh Blades Forum Knife/fourging workshop tomorrow... so tomorrow's going to be a bit busy.. may be I'll start another File knife as I have a anneled file in the Landy.

If I was to do another Knife workshop would anyone be interested ?...

I want to get out as its the last Sunday before a shoot...... but it depends what happens with other things...

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Ok had a little free time today and as it was nice the kids helped out and we made this, stands about 5 feet high and can come apart with a few knocks to be easier to store. Should mean I can hang my bag target off the ground.

Attachments

• 20140221_165238.jpg
    20140221_165238.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 11

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Nice work there mate.

I cant play this weekend, we are going swimming and then visiting my gran tomorrow and shed shifting on Sunday.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE