Suffolk Bushcraft Group Friday 6th and Saturday 7th December - Christmas Meal.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broomstickize

Forager
Jul 28, 2011
Suffolk, UK
Hi,
Didn't think it was going to take this long to get back out but...

List of Attending
1. Big Stu - 6pm - Friday
2. Crosslandkelly - 1200 Friday.
3. SJStuart - Between 12 and 2 on Friday
4. Chris 12.00
5. Seani 12.00ish Friday
6. Chris B (Broomstickize) - Aiming for 3pm Friday.

Visiting

RichardStansfield

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 18, 2012
Harlow
Hi,
Didn't think it was going to take this long to get back out but...

List of Attending
4. Chris 12.00
5. Seani 12.00ish Friday
7. RichardStansfield (sometime Friday daytime I hope)

Visiting

Just add me to the list mate. Trying to do it on my phone and its ducking me about

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
List of Attending
4. Chris 12.00
5. Seani 12.00ish Friday
8. Kevin (amjake) Fri lunchtime

Visiting

Broomstickize

Forager
Jul 28, 2011
Suffolk, UK
Hi, Does anyone mind if I bring a complete bushcraft newbie* along? Might only be for the Sat night and I wouldn't ask if I thought they were not the right sort of person.

*Not that I'm Ray Mears.

Also - put me down for bringing the Port.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Stu
Just looking at those cooking times on that website you posted, don't they look a little short, 50 mins for a 10lb bird ?

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi, Does anyone mind if I bring a complete bushcraft newbie* along? Might only be for the Sat night and I wouldn't ask if I thought they were not the right sort of person.

*Not that I'm Ray Mears.

Also - put me down for bringing the Port.

That should be no problem Chris, I ll put you down for the port :)....

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Delia Smith recommends a 8kg (16lbs) bird for 12-16 people.

Ok thats the weight we should think about... Lets see what happens by the next meet... Think colin was at the sussex one when they cooked there bird...he may beable to help on times.....

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Gents,
would like to put my name on the list, as I will be very disappointed to miss this one, but I have my normal problem of not knowing what I will be doing until about a week before the event.
I know numbers are needed, so I would be more than happy to pay my way, and if I have to work and miss out then so be it. So I've added my name if that's ok.

List of Attending
4. Chris 12.00
5. Seani 12.00ish Friday
9. Broomstickize - +1
10. Mike Smith

On the subject of supplying supplies and equipment, I'm afraid all I have is a rickety paste table (more than happy to bring), I could bring about eight garden plastic chairs if required?
Also more than happy to supply either some food or drink, whatever we are short of nearer the time (will ensure that's its got to someone before event, in case I cant make the meet).

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Gents,
would like to put my name on the list, as I will be very disappointed to miss this one, but I have my normal problem of not knowing what I will be doing until about a week before the event.
I know numbers are needed, so I would be more than happy to pay my way, and if I have to work and miss out then so be it. So I've added my name if that's ok.

List of Attending
4. Chris 12.00
5. Seani 12.00ish Friday
9. Broomstickize - +1
10. Mike Smith

On the subject of supplying supplies and equipment, I'm afraid all I have is a rickety paste table (more than happy to bring), I could bring about eight garden plastic chairs if required?
Also more than happy to supply either some food or drink, whatever we are short of nearer the time (will ensure that's its got to someone before event, in case I cant make the meet).

I'll put you on the list... :) thank you for deciding early it helps to sort things , hope you can make it, hope to see you at the Novemeber one... :)

RichardStansfield

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 18, 2012
Harlow
Hey Stu, unfortunately I have double booked as I didn't have my mates wedding in my diary at the time and we had already agreed to go 6 months ago. I am therefore having to withdraw from this xmas meet. Sorry to mess you about and hope you guys have a blast. Catch up as soon as I can. Richard

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
looks like I got the friday off so will aim for midday on the friday :)

Hey Stu, unfortunately I have double booked as I didn't have my mates wedding in my diary at the time and we had already agreed to go 6 months ago. I am therefore having to withdraw from this xmas meet. Sorry to mess you about and hope you guys have a blast. Catch up as soon as I can. Richard

Thats no problem Richard... Have a good time bud, see you soon :)

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE