Suffolk Bushcraft Group Friday 6th and Saturday 7th December - Christmas Meal.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SeanI

Forager
Sep 18, 2013
Suffolk
I agree with Ozzy, most will bring their own tipple, adding more will just increase the cost, with not everyone likely to want to drink.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I will leave the decsion untill tomorrow miday, then take what is being said but the feeling I am getting is bring our own tipple, apart from the port?

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Am I right in thinking that the port is to be removed from the list......?

As far as Drinking booze other then the port after the meal, BYOB is what it was started with.. Andor just Asked the question if we wanted a glass or so of Malted wine...

I don't want to get into a I don't like this and I don't like that.... tomorrow Midday is cut off......

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
I'm all for BYOB but Daniel Boone may have had Wassail & Cookies....

Take a look at poster bottom left of page on a Daniel Boone site

So how about a pot of Wassail, a traditional drink from that time made from cider spices etc. and is traditionally served in a large bowl especially at Christmas time?

Kevin

P.S. Not white lightning!!

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi, hope all is well in the camp:) could you put me on the list for this meet please, as ive missed the last two ( chest infection and a collapsed vw wheel bearing ) but id like to self cater i hope this is not a problem at this monthly meet, i assume the meal is optional. later carl

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
hi, hope all is well in the camp:) could you put me on the list for this meet please, as ive missed the last two ( chest infection and a collapsed vw wheel bearing ) but id like to self cater i hope this is not a problem at this monthly meet, i assume the meal is optional. later carl

Hi bud, good to hear things are better, I am afraid this is a meet where there is no self catering on the Meal Night.

SeanI

Forager
Sep 18, 2013
Suffolk
Does anyone know where we can get charcoal brickets; I cant seem to find any. Although can get normal charcoal.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Does anyone know where we can get charcoal brickets; I cant seem to find any. Although can get normal charcoal.

We may have to just do with lump wood... I will have a look about.. think last lot I got from some were like a petrol forcourt.. I have a look about... :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE