Suffolk Bushcraft Group Daniel Boone Challenge 20th and 21st September 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Oooh a lovely daniel boone challenge patch arrived today.
Thanks Simon.
I shall sew it onto my snow smock I think

No worries mate! Should be quite easy to remove the velcro backing (I had them put that on because I figured it'd be easier for any of us wanting to mount it to a rucksack/bergen's loop tapes)

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Yeah Simon got them sorted, he's a grand lad really :), I have not got mine in my mits yet, but would like to Thank Simon Publicly for doing them

THANK YOU SIMON :)

We are talking about doing them for each of the Boone challenges that Suffolk Hold :), maybe a different colour each year :)

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Yeah Simon got them sorted, he's a grand lad really :), I have not got mine in my mits yet, but would like to Thank Simon Publicly for doing them

We are talking about doing them for each of the Boone challenges that Suffolk Hold :), maybe a different colour each year :)

I'd also revise down the size a little for future patches (this one is fairly large). I can't reduce the font size but could easily squeeze a cm or two out of the middle ;)

then I'm gonna have t keep coming back.
Brass monkey one could be white and blue

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE