Submariner style watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Started out a submariner homage (it's the one on the right - left one is my genuine sub non date)
DSC01016.jpg

Cyclops has been removed so it now looks like this
DSC01017.jpg

DSC01100.jpg

Comes on an unworn (still in protective wrapping) sterile bracelet same as the green one here (not on the nato as shown).
DSC01015.jpg

There are no manufactures marks on this anywhere it is 100% sterile.
Bracelet has solid end links and screwed link adjustment
DSC01104.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

DSC01102.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

£70 inc. RMSD in the UK

Tripitaka

Nomad
Apr 13, 2008
Vancouver Island, BC.
No offence and not sure if it is just me, but...

Thats an awful lot of money for an unbranded, lookee-likee watch. I'm curious why anyone would buy it when there are tons of fakes about much cheaper than that.

I am open to education.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Hi Trip,

if you need to know about watches, Lawrence is your man. He's probably built this by hand and if he could dish out a guarentee with it, he probably would and, believe me, it would hold more water than the Hoover Dam. He probably only just breaking even with this, if not, loosing out. If you want educating about watches, just ask Lawrence, but it is a little off to question someones prices on the thread mate.

Tripitaka

Nomad
Apr 13, 2008
Vancouver Island, BC.
Ah! The education I was seeking...

I phrased it as delicately as I could, given my admittedly insensitive nature. I wasn't saying that it wasn't value; just questioning what the value was as it wasn't apparent to me. I'm sure therefore that I wasn't the only one.

Lawrence sounds like a very interesting chap that I may need to swap PMs with regarding my Tag.

Lawrence, perhaps, if only for my benefit, you could explain a little about the background of what you do? I really am interested.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
He is THE man when it comes to leather, watches and things that go bang.

I literally spat my coffee on the keyboard when he shot a rat in the house with a shotgun, but that's s story for him.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I literally spat my coffee on the keyboard when he shot a rat in the house with a shotgun, but that's s story for him.

If only it had been a rat, it was tiny wee mouse and i missed with the first shot :eek: :rolleyes: :lmao:

Sorry guys but it looks like this one is traded already, if it falls through i will let you all know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE