Stuck on a Scout Camp for a week or so.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Well I'm off for my annual fortnight in Jordie-land.

It's a project run with the local environmental education centre for local schools and I normally work and stay in the centre itself.

This year, because they're having a new building put up, they've moved me to the local Scout Camp, working in one of the buildings there.

What a bummer..... What am I going to do with a patch of woodland all to myself in the evenings? ;)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~

It's a project run with the local environmental education centre for local schools and I normally work and stay in the centre itself.

This year, because they're having a new building put up, they've moved me to the local Scout Camp, working in one of the buildings there.

What a bummer..... What am I going to do with a patch of woodland all to myself in the evenings? ;)

Oh Gary, that's going to be such a hardship to endure..... how will you manage to cope? :lmao: :lmao:

Have a good time

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk

what part of geordie land is that then? would you like a flask of tea

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Not too near the 'wall' I hope Wayland?...dodgy if it is, that mob from the other side all painted blue and 'owling their 'eads off sometimes climb over at night. Snatching sheep and things. Terrible...Sleep with your sword and shield close by your side...:lmao: :lmao:

Have a great time.:D

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
Not too near the 'wall' I hope Wayland?...dodgy if it is, that mob from the other side all painted blue and 'owling their 'eads off sometimes climb over at night. Snatching sheep and things. Terrible...Sleep with your sword and shield close by your side...:lmao: :lmao:

Have a great time.:D

Hoi.... On behalf of myself and my compatriots "from the other side all painted and blue":(

1 We aren't painted blue that's just out natural colouration:rolleyes:

and

2 Not all of us come " 'owling their 'eads off". some of us come quietly and and when we come, sleeping with your sword and shield close by won't help. We'll just steal them as well, (if they're prettier than ours are).:D :D

Wayland, I'm pretty sure you'll find something to stop you getting bored. I don't know if I could manage that. I mean, a full 2 weeks away from work, outside, camping, doing outdoorsy stuff. camp fires, whittling...ye gods that must be hell. :D

Still at least you'll have the little darlings to break up the boredom during the day....;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE