Storm Kelly Kettle F1 Ti

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Storm Kelly Kettle F1 Ti as per here and never used.

http://www.thestormkettleshop.com/userimages/PREMIUM-STORM-KETTLES(2992469).htm

attachment.php

Price new from the shop is £53.00 plus £5.00 postage.

So how about a Price or £48.00 recorded delivered sound.

Attachments

• kellyK.jpg
    kellyK.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 239

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Got one of these. Same one in fact and it brilliant.
Use mine with a Trangia burner when a fire isn't suitable.
Have a bump on me.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
i rate mine too...i can get a brew made with just one fire biscuit. i know i could carry a small flask....its just not the same ambience . so have a bump on me too 👍

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
TD; you're tempting me....

Have always dismissed the Kelly Kettle and it's siblings as a big item to carry as opposed to smaller cooking systems. Sounds like I'm wrong to dismiss it due to experienced users thoughts both here and in other posts. I might have to dwell on the purchase for Friday!!!

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

Have always dismissed the Kelly Kettle and it's siblings as a big item to carry as opposed to smaller cooking systems. Sounds like I'm wrong to dismiss it due to experienced users thoughts both here and in other posts. I might have to dwell on the purchase for Friday!!!

Not necessarily Janso , in fact I'm having a few second thoughts about selling it now I've read the above positive praise. Just lightening my life somewhat.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire

May be big, but its lightweight and makes boiling water a pleasure... I get ever so giddy when I'm setting it up and have spent many an hour 'experimenting' in my outdoor laboratory (this should read that I want an excuse to sit in the garden brewing up with it)

If I didn't already own one, I'd have snapped this up... it's even black (which goes along nicely with your Punisher avatar) :D

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
May be big, but its lightweight and makes boiling water a pleasure... I get ever so giddy when I'm setting it up and have spent many an hour 'experimenting' in my outdoor laboratory (this should read that I want an excuse to sit in the garden brewing up with it)

If I didn't already own one, I'd have snapped this up... it's even black (which goes along nicely with your Punisher avatar) :D

I like the name for your tinkering!!! Colour is secondary for me, but I do look fondly at the pleasure of boiling water via sole means, i.e., natural materials.

TeeDee, I know you're not leading me to temptation but it has inspired a purchase more for experimentation!!

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
That's the thing... I was sat in the woods just reaching out around me for small twigs and dropping them in the top of the chimney to keep the fire going... you really don't have to reach far to make a brew and its free.

Considering a small alteration to mine as I'm not overly chuffed that the base scorches the ground during use... considered gluing some nuts onto the base, then carrying some bolts to lift it off the ground.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Janso , can we just clarify please mate , are you having this or not? Its currently a little bit ambiguous ( which i've found out is a big word for not being sure! )

Can we please just clarify.

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
No mate; thanks for asking. You're right, I wasn't sure but if someone else can have their day brightened, that's good news!!

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
That's the thing... I was sat in the woods just reaching out around me for small twigs and dropping them in the top of the chimney to keep the fire going... you really don't have to reach far to make a brew and its free.

Considering a small alteration to mine as I'm not overly chuffed that the base scorches the ground during use... considered gluing some nuts onto the base, then carrying some bolts to lift it off the ground.
Regarding the scorching issue, I've got hold of some Kevlar sheets and am going to try, initially 1 layer, and then see what amount will stop the heat transfer.
Small, light and foldable and should work as a grip for hot surfaces.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Regarding the scorching issue, I've got hold of some Kevlar sheets and am going to try, initially 1 layer, and then see what amount will stop the heat transfer.
Small, light and foldable and should work as a grip for hot surfaces.

Hadn't thought about that... a plumber's mat should work as well. I'll give it a go :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE