Stoney Creek - any good ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 19, 2005
Gloucestershire
Hi Shewie, I have a Stoney Creek Long bushshirt in their 'rainwear hydrotough material',the styling is very similar to a Swazi Tahr(but half the price:D )Worn it all day in heavy rain and kept me completely dry.Also have a Sika top for myself and wife,which is a windproof fleece similar in style to a Swazi Tahr and is my favourite jacket to wear when its dry.Bought all three of them from www.bushwear.co.uk,but don't think they do them anymore,which is a shame as they are excellent kit.:)

Jul 15, 2008
okoia
hey rich
I live in new zealand and most of the stoney creek stuff is microfiber which is highly flammable.
I use hunting and fishing or ridgeline clothes whic hare made from the same stuff but is a HELL of alot cheaper.
My mate and i were out stalking and we had a fire going by our camp he was wearing stoney creek gear and some ash came of the fire and melted some of his top

hope this helps
all the best

matt

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
hey rich
I live in new zealand and most of the stoney creek stuff is microfiber which is highly flammable.
I use hunting and fishing or ridgeline clothes whichare made from themade stuff but is a HELL of alot cheaper.
My mate and i were out stlking and we had a fire going by our camp he was wearing stoney creek gear and some ash came of the fire and melted some of his top

hope this helps
all the best

matt

helped me, im busy making shopping list for my bonus :) mr Lakeland bushcraft will be getting a list forwarded from santa soon LOL

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE