Stone Creek Bushshirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
I tentatively asked in another thread, but has anyone tried these, the price for me seems pretty good, I am allergic to wool so it rules me out for most good bush shirts. I noticed that its windproof. Stone creeks website is indicating showerproof, which would be a bonus, but its really as a mid layer for me!

Anyone used them, any reviews?

http://www.bushwear.co.uk/styles.php?ProductID=111258&ClassID=158

lathe dog

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2010
Middlesex
I dont know if you've seen my thread on BB about these, not really an indepth review as such. I've had mine a few days now and I'm really liking it, I have never owned either the Ridgeline or Swanndri shirts so don't have anything to compare the Stoney Creek too. For cold, drier days/nights I think the SC shirt will be ideal.

It's worth remembering with these though they are (as the OP stated) only rated as being showerproof and not waterproof like the Ridgeline and also the SC shirt being a fleece the normal caution around naked flame/fires applies.

lathe dog

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2010
Middlesex

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE