Stinchar Bridge 20th January

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Don't know about everyone else but I have major cabin fever and fancy organising a wee meet for the weekend beginning Friday the 20th of this month through to Sunday. The location would be Stinchar Bridge if that suits everyone, it is on the north side of the Galloway forest and there is a good wee car park and the woods are close to the cars. Pics of the woods are in my last post of me in the woods with swmbo.

There is an area of flat grass that would be ideal for tents and lots of woodland for hammocks, tarps or bivis. There are also some beautiful walks nearby and a picnic site just at the waterfalls at the bridge, the actual falls are about 2.5 miles from the carpark.

Im dying to test out my new cookset so the food should be good.

Stick your name down if you fancy it :)

1. Jinsin456

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Due to lack of people and the weather I think it's best to cancel this meet, Cutchy and I are gonna go a drive through the forest and see if we can get a spot but we don't know where yet, hopefully get a meet soon :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE