Starting out in Bristol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bristolsparks

Jul 19, 2011
bristol
Hi Peeps

Bit about my past, ive been in the beavers throught to adventure scouts and always loved the outdoors. Kinda lost time for it over the last 10 years since starting to work which is a shame.
Trying to re discover the joys of the outdoors. I took the missus away for a few days end of last year canoeing down the river wye which we both enjoyed but that kind of sparked the urge to get back into the great outdoors.
I used to do the 10 tours, DofE etc aswell.

Just wondering where around Bristol is a good place to start? I have been looking into a few courses around teh local area to get back into the swing of things and if anyone can provide a few pointers that would be great

Looking forward to all your advice and speaking to local peeps

Regards

Adam

bristolsparks

Jul 19, 2011
bristol
Yeah be good to meet some new peeps and have a good chat. Like i said im new to bushcraft as lots of things have changed in 10 years when i was in scouts.

I have some basic kit from our canoe trip like tent, tarp, axe, knife etc

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi mate ,

There is 3 of us and Stinging nettle steve who gets his face in the Bristol evening post who get out and about.

Cheers Topknot

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE