Starting Em Early

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Realbark

Aimless Wanderer
Jan 18, 2011
South Lincs UK
Ive had two of my grandkids staying over the last two nights - all i can say is im glad i had mine when i was young.

Anyway, the eldest is 4 and a 1/2 and was rooting around the garage and stumbled across some of my kit and was taken by the Hobo which he wanted to "blast off". So i let him stay up until it was dark and using the meths burner we/he made hot chocolate in the garden. Didnt let it boil cos it would be to hot for him . He loved the fire (im 48 and I love fire!), the prepping and everything about the simple ritual of making a brew. He now wants to come next month and sleep out with Grandad under a tarp (and watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang) so it looks like we will be in and out a bit from house to garden. I didnt get any photos (too caught up in the moment) - but i will take some of his garden camping next month. :D

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
It's brilliant, one of my favourite photo's of my son was taken a week before his 4th B'day out in the local woods!

103_0461.jpg

:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE