StarCocoon Hammock Sleepng Bag".

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nohoval_Turrets

Sep 28, 2004
Ireland
I'm certainly interested if the price is half way reasonable. It would certainly simplify things - no sleeping mat slipping out of position all the time, and no separate underblanket.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Still no prototype I'm afraid. Apparently they are mowed out with work, so I will just have to wait. But things are still moving, very slowly at moment.

Will keep you all informed of any further developments.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Afraid not at the moment. Still waiting to hear back from Snugpak. Apparently factory manager has been busy last two days interviewing more staff. They are that busy. Will try him again tomorrow.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Finally got an answer from Snugpak. Spoke to the MD today and they have a massive order on for some European government. So lil old me will have to wait. I can fully understand there reasoning. He said it would be beginning of October before they could even start on prototype.
If I hear anything else I will let you all know.

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
Ian, just a heads up.
I have 3 of the Magikelly hammocks... and 2 underblankets. I might be interested in one of these (as twice recently I have had to be the one with no underblanket, and a reflective windscreen cover!)

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
Just so I don't make a mistake.........
Is this the same as the U/B group buy that I just stuck my name down for, please?

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Called in at Snugpak today, as they had a mock up to try. I know I was fully clothed and it was in a factory environment. But I was only in it for about 30 secs and I was starting to get a lather on. It didn't even have the Reflectatherm in. Am really looking forward to this one. Looks like it will be definitly ready for Middlewood.:)

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
Called in at Snugpak today, as they had a mock up to try. I know I was fully clothed and it was in a factory environment. But I was only in it for about 30 secs and I was starting to get a lather on. It didn't even have the Reflectatherm in. Am really looking forward to this one. Looks like it will be definitly ready for Middlewood.:)

quit telling us, show us we want pics LOL

look forward to seeing it completed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE