Star Wars Day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Rogue one?

That was so lame, they had to have Darth Vader tell a joke to liven it up.

(Im going to give it another chance though)

Clone Wars Season 7 and the Mandorlarian have got good reviews though.

Reactions: santaman2000

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I think I'd like the whole star wars storyline condensed into one standard length film say 90 minutes. If that's possible. IMHO the star wars canon has simply got confused with prequels released after the originals. I think they could remaster the whole canon into a full story chronologically made.

Mar 6, 2020
Hemel Hempstead
I think I'd like the whole star wars storyline condensed into one standard length film say 90 minutes. If that's possible. IMHO the star wars canon has simply got confused with prequels released after the originals. I think they could remaster the whole canon into a full story chronologically made.
Thete used to be a show called 'one man star wars' that did it live, it wasn't a great date.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ho, Bishop, how do I access the Mandalorian without sacrificing my soul to the Mouse God?

(Im too cool for that).

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
I've seen most of them, but I struggle to get the timeline straight. I even looked it up online (and oh my are there many pages dedicated to just that!) but I still keep getting them confused.

I also seem to be one of a very small minority that doesn't hate Jar Jar Binks. :)

Reactions: santaman2000

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
Everyone knows that if they had produced episode 1 first the whole thing would have died there and then.
You need to have seen 3, 4 & 5 to have the strength to sit through 1, 2 & 3.
I won’t comment on what you need for 8 & 9 as I can’t be bothered with them after my enthusiasm to see what modern SFX could do got me through the first 10 minutes of 7 and the fact I had paid my money got me through the rest of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE