Stacked leather Karesuando

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
GONE

This blade is very similar to the Mora, but this one seems more flexible. It's stainless high carbon (but it does stain a little). With - or so the blade packaging tells me - an Rc of 57.

It has brass both ends with bone at the front and mammoth ivory at the back with black and red spacers to add colour.

I've used it and just sharpened it to silly sharp. It comes with a straight (no firesteel) double dangler of lesser quality than my usual stuff, and there is a rivet in the end of the handle which detracts from it's looks.

Now for the positives - it's very light, extremely comfortable and especially in damp conditions supremely grippy, for a long time it was the first knife to go in my pocket when I went out, but with my custom from Stuart M near and another blade awaiting a stacked handle I feel the need to clear the cupboard a little - expect more to come.

It's second hand, not perfect but a joy to use.

Picture084.jpg

So £40 to clear (that includes paypal and postage as ever).

Thanks for looking

Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE