Stabalised birch puukko

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kristophish

Native
Mar 17, 2012
nuneaton
I have for sale this puukko style knife

Stabalised birch leather red fibre and brass handle.

3.5 inch blade

8 inch overall length

With spiral filework on the spine

Sheath is veg tan leather with horizontal carry and tattooed belt loop.

Theres a couple of bits im not entirely happy with cosmeticly but this will in no way affect the use of the knife.

So im selling at the reduced price of £120. Now £95 to your door inc paypal. Thanks for looking.

Kris

4a7ugu2a.jpg
8u2y6any.jpg
anuqu8ar.jpg
ne3ety8y.jpg

Last edited:

kristophish

Native
Mar 17, 2012
nuneaton
That's excellent Kris, don't drop your price anymore!, it's worth every penny of £120 and more in my opinion.

sincere best wishesSteve

Thanks steve. I dont plan on going any lower. But the knife itself is all sad sitting in the cupboard with no one to play with:(

i can hear it wimpering at night.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I don't know if it helps, but most of my customers say 'You can see why it's expensive now' when they get their hands on stuff.

Get it in front of people if you can, it'll be worth it.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Expensive? It never ceases to amaze me how so many folk call hand made things like this expensive when they'll readily pay that much or nearly that much to fill a car, eat out or pay half that for a pair of jeans!

It just defies logic how the price of things seems to have no connection to value for so many people; good luck with the sale :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE