Spring wild camp on Dartmoor anyone?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Chaps would you mind if I put a my name on the list with a mabey next to it? would love to come but have some things in the fire that might consume my time. but at this point i am free when ever.If thats ok.

Feb 6, 2011
none
Hi southey more than welcome mate ,freddyfish is going to do the running about and organising on this thread i think, hope dates and times suit you look forward to meeting you.

Sep 21, 2008
Dartmoor
Sorry, I forgot to ask - May I come too please :)

For what it's worth, I live about 10 minutes drive from the CP - I assume the woodland is the preferable option.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I may have a new job down that way so may well be not too far away, so could be up for a BCUK meet, so am another maybe who will confirm nearer the time whena data has been proposed.

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
All are welcome, Ivan has a 12acre site so you can be as social (or not) as you like. You just need to bring your kit and a bag of respect the site.

So what about some suggested dates?

Feb 6, 2011
none
Hi Steve its Ivan, would be really great if you can come to my place ,if dates and times suit ,be good to meet and pick your brains of some of that vast knowledge

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Just a suggestion, but what about the dates on or around when it's the royal wedding?
Plenty of bank hols for everyone. Long weekend perhaps?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE