Spotted this at Photo point 5 Out and About
SpiderWeb.jpg

Spider.jpg

just thought I'd share cheers all Danny

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
funny thing dont mind em outside its when they come inside i dont like em i got nowhere to run regards dave

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Mate that wee beast is stunning!

Spiders are usually fluffy after a shed (dont quote me on that but my three were)

Snarf

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Yes mate, 2 chilli's and a goliath

Bllimey, that was a good guess. I used to have a Chilli and a Goliath along with Thai Blacks (great vicious little buggers), Pink Toes, some frightening arboreal thing I can't remember the name of, and a Camel Spider. The Goliath was something special.

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Thai Blacks (great vicious little buggers)

Tell me bout it, when my first chilli died (inherited her from my uncle when she was 15 and i had her for at least 5 yrs after) went down to my local reptile shop, had a look and the thing jumped out the tank! took me and the owner 10 Min's to get him back in lol. settled for my Goliath (RIP) lost her to a cold winter, where my power had gone out and she decided to shed. just got the one chilli now.

I had a emperor scorpion as-well but he committed suicide!
(don't have much luck with pets do i)

Last edited:

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Thai Blacks (great vicious little buggers)
Tell me bout it, when my first chilli died (inherited her from my uncle when she was 15 and i had her for at least 5 yrs after) went down to my local reptile shop, had a look and the thing jumped out the tank! took me and the owner 10 Min's to get him back in lol. settled for my Goliath (RIP) lost her to a cold winter, where my power had gone out and she decided to shed. just got the one chilli now.

I had a emperor scorpion as-well but he committed suicide!
(don't have much luck with pets do i)

Nor your frog mate, he kermited suicide, either that or he just croaked it, lol

I'll get me coat.

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Nor your frog mate, he kermited suicide, either that or he just croaked it, lol. I'll get me coat.

I'll get you half hour!

I loved my frog :(

id have more but no real space to put em now :(

I did get offered a cobalt a while back they are Vicious get's

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Nice... I got a mexican red knee and recently parted with a chilean rose :)

Red-Knees were like gold dust when I was keeping them, and had a price tag to match.

The arboreal thing I had was awesome scary, it was like our native house spider, just as fast, a jumper, but 10 times as big. It really used to freak me out more than the Camel spider. Cleaning out time was fun, I used to run a mile if it got out and it took me an hour or so to pluck up the courage for a recapture.

It was something like this but with a smaller abdomen...

kuching-giant-spider-bako.jpg

Last edited:

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Red-Knees were like gold dust when I was keeping them, and had a price tag to match.

The arboreal thing I had was awesome scary, it was like our native house spider, just as fast, a jumper, but 10 times as big. It really used to freak me out more than the Camel spider. Cleaning out time was fun, I used to run a mile if it got out and it took me an hour or so to pluck up the courage for a recapture.

It was something like this but with a smaller abdomen...

kuching-giant-spider-bako.jpg

Remind me not to come round yours mate, me blinkin toes just curled up seeing that pic JD, lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE