Special Heirloom Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
He's not allowed sharp things any more stu - he'll only go and have even more stitches - and those air ambulances don't come cheap!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Please could you convey these sentiments to Jon too, they are as follows:
beyond-epic-facepalm-facepalm-stupid-fail-dumb-death-demotivational-poster-1284049056.jpg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I am really looking forward to grinding this one, the 'severe' grinds and tapers that starting with an upwards of 6mm stock produce alongside the pattern of the Damasteel should look stunning, I can't wait for it to evolve....

You can't!! I love these updates. I need to get working on that bolster design quick smart.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
No real rush mate, you have until tomorrow lunchtime :yikes:

:D

It's half done. I have the Bristish Isles sorted, just need the adder.

Actually, if there are any folks out there that are geniuses in photoshop, I really need a B&W high res image of my avatar for the engravers to put on the bolsters. I want the tail part not sticking out so much and running more with the coastline so it will fit on a narrow bolster. If anyone could do that, I'd be most grateful and write a fine ballad about them and their splendidness.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE