Southey's sale of the week!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hello ! :)

To help fund a purchase i am selling a few bits and bobs, so here goes.

All prices and inclusive of postage and pay pal fees.(but understand that I am away tonight as part of the fifteen items or less thread)

I am not looking for anything in trade other than money.

I will only accept payment via PAY PAL.

Knives can only be purchased by over 18's only, I may ask for proof of age.

First to post in this thread gets the item.then PM me.

Please ask if you would like more pictures(but understand that I am away tonight as part of the fifteen items or less thread)

any purchases will be posted April 23rd and each succeeding Saturday unless I can get to the post office during the week. (but understand that I am away tonight as part of the fifteen items or less thread)

I will get proof of posting but do not send signed for or tracking.

UK shipping only!

All items are used but not abused, I take care of my kit but don't have any draw queens.

OK, so that's the guff dealt with, On with the show.

First a Brit issue jungle hammock,can be hung normally, used as a stretcher or made into a bed with two poles thought the sides and an a frame at each end, complete with spreader tubes, it's complete there is a small spot where the water proof membrane is de-laminating at the foot end roughly the size of four 20p's in a square.

£15

DSCF3786.jpg

DSCF3800.jpg

DSCF3798.jpg

A small leather belt pouch with pop stud fastener, perfect for a possibles pouch!===SOLD===

£8

A 1" auger and leather hand made sheath.===SOLD===

£10

water bottle pouch plce===SOLD===

£3

Utility pouch plce===SOLD===

£3

Double ammo pouch plce

£3

Bayonet frog plce ==SOLD===

£3

General service belt with brass buckles.

£3

DSCF3796.jpg

Desrt cam Camelbak 3lt hydration pack with tapped bite valve and insulated hose, clean and tidy other than a couple of marks on the cordura outside.

£15===SOLD===

DSCF3795.jpg

Aluminium mug, has marks from use but not damaged. fits bottom of 58 bottle.

£5

S10 respirator haversack, this has been worm a lot but isn't worn a lot if you get what i mean, it doesn't have that bright new look.

£8

DSCF3789.jpg

Full rifle cleaning kit, with two pull throughs for L86, all used but not much, will refill the oil bottle too if you would like.

£12

DSCF3794.jpg

Wired hood for soldier 95 field jacket, in rip-stop. it buttons to the collar.

£5

DSCF3793.jpg

Chest rig webbing, three mag pouches across the middle with two large pouches each end, also a large pocket runs the full width and hight behind the pouches, has small slits in the right strap where the piece of elastic is, for plasticuffs and a larger slit for search gloves, these don't in any way weaken the rig and haven't grown since I cut them nine years ago.

£20

DSCF3797.jpg

!!!Over 18's only!!!

Same design as the Falkie WM1
6 3/4" Overall
2 1/2" Blade
3 1/2mm thick
3 x 5mm pre-drilled pin holes
440 steel - Rc 58 - 62
Blade made by wandering blade, handled by me with black galaxy corrian and red plastic liners.

A cracking little knife, perfect for food prep considering the materials used. it does have the little marks associated with use around the kitchen and is priced accordingly.

£25===SOLD===

DSCF3801.jpg

DSCF3802.jpg

!!!over 18's only!!!

Polar stick tang handled by myself using Thuya burl at each end, green leather spacers and a stunning piece of curly birch, the blade is epoxied in to slots cut to fit the tang. the handle is more than large enough for you to shape to your own design.

£25===SOLD===

DSCF3803.jpg

DSCF3804.jpg

Thank you for looking and please look forward to laughing at my review of the knife I shall purchase once the totaliser reaches the top!

Cheers guys and happy hunting.

Southey.

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
The two pouches and the small knife with the big handle arrived some time last week but I was away all week so I couldn't let you know. Sorry. Have a free cheeky bump. :)

How about a cheeky tenner for the jungle hammock?

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I will take the hammock, if it is still for sale. Those small spreder bars are just what I am after. PM Sent

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE