Southampton again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
hi british red are you local to the jubilee (Hampshire bowman)? and can on one of the bows you mentoined in another thread?

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
So whose wearing a pink carnation so we find each other :lmao: ?

Given the inside size of the Bowman, we'll probably end up outside anyway!

Red

Elliott

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2004
Dorset
Hi all,

Unable to make this get together but hope you all have the usual good time of swapping stories, tips, advice and no doubt showing new toys. Please forgive my late response, I am away for eight days Sea Kayaking on the West Coast of Scotland with some friends at the end of the month so have been pre-occupied with planning/preparation etc. and rather negligent of other matters. :D

Have a good one!

Elliott

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Elliott said:
Hi all,

Unable to make this get together but hope you all have the usual good time of swapping stories, tips, advice and no doubt showing new toys. Please forgive my late response, I am away for eight days Sea Kayaking on the West Coast of Scotland with some friends at the end of the month so have been pre-occupied with planning/preparation etc. and rather negligent of other matters. :D

Have a good one!

Elliott

sounds fun Elliott. Please post a report and some pics of your trip.

Monkey

May 16, 2005
Lee-on-Solent
Hi All,
Is there any plans for another one of these meet ups? I am interested in coming along if there is! :) As a newbie I need to talk to some like-minded humans :newbie:
cheers
Monkey

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Monkey said:
Hi All,
Is there any plans for another one of these meet ups? I am interested in coming along if there is! :) As a newbie I need to talk to some like-minded humans :newbie:
cheers
Monkey

Hi and Welcome.

We hold fairly regular meets in the Southampton area. No firm dates for the next one but your more and welcome to attend.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE