South wales bushcrafters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Geraint

May 15, 2007
Aberdare
:) Thanks very much thats good to know , I would still like to hear from any valley bushcrafters though, so if you're out there pls get in touch thanks

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Are there any bushcraft fans in the valleys of south wales ? in the Aberdare/ cynon valley region in peticular?:confused:

Aberdare here Geraint, drop me a PM, and welcome to the site :) There is one other member here from Aberdare as well, at least one from Ponty and Cardiff. Several others from South Wales to my knowledge too. There will be several camps in South Wales in the next few months, more frequent as the weather picks up.

Don't forget the Bushmoot meet in the summer, its near Bridgend :)

Geraint

May 15, 2007
Aberdare
thanks for getting in touch, so is there a meeting or club for like minded people in our area if so when and where? :D

Geraint

May 15, 2007
Aberdare
:D So does anyone fancey meeting for a drink and a chat , im new to bushcraft but have read many books but have no practical hours but would love to meet up with local people who want to pass on any knoledge, and perhaps start a local club or something? pls get in touch with you're thoughts, thanks.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
hiya mate. i'm in lovely cardiff. quite new to all this aswell and am always partial to a pint so if you're ever in the area gimme a shout!:)

Dan

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I'm in Aberdare aswell .... small world .... :) .... there are quite a few of us in the valley :) I've been away for a bit from here, but by next weekend I should be back and sorted myself out so we should all go out for a pint and get to know each other and see if we can sort out something regular out in the woods.

Ed

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi dave53 here ime in cwmcarn let me know if theres anything going on am available most weekends thanks

cave_dweller

Nomad
Apr 9, 2010
Vale of Glamorgan
Hi All,

Pleased to see there is an active community in South Wales.

I'm in the Vale of Glamorgan, and keen to get the kids into a bit of "natural living" as well as learning (and re-learning) a bit myself. I've been reading about the Bushmoot near Bridgend, but couldn't find details. Anyone know?

Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry, found the Bushmoot details. As a Bridgend boy, I used to go to Merthyr Mawr all the time as a kid - must sign up!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE