South of Scotland meet up(pics)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks, well i've just got back from the Cirrhosis of the liver meet up, oops i mean the South of Scotland meet :rolleyes:.

I just want to thank Tam(Barn Owl) for getting the event sorted. Plus thanks to all who made it a great time, it was good to see old acquaintances and meet new faces.

The patter was brilliant, and we made merry.

The weather gods were toying with us, from freezing temps to downpours, they kept us on our toes.

But the views more than made up for it.
lochtrool7.jpg

lochtrool6.jpg

lochtrool8.jpg

lochtrool9.jpg

And a view of our communal area.
lochtrool.jpg

lochtrool2.jpg

The Lads chillin.
lochtrool4.jpg

And heres a rare shot of Coln18 actually upright, as he spent more time zzzzzzzing ;).
lochtrool5.jpg

So after all the partying, we even had to call in a fair maiden to help clean up :rolleyes:.
lochtrool3.jpg

Well again thanks to all for making it a memorable time.

See you all at the next one.

And thanks for looking.

Cheers Stuart.

Last edited:

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
great pics Stuart and a top weekend, (well top Friday actually), never again comes to mind lol, thanks for the link to the betty ford clinic mate and thanks to all the rest of the boys for killing my liver that bit more, a better bunch of lads would be hard to find, some how in between all the merry making a tiny bit of paddling and bushcraft was even achieved. looking forward to the next one.

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Had a great weekend ,good to catch up with the usual suspects .thanks to Tam(Barn owl) for arranging the meet and to Stuart (Stuart f) for bringing the chute
I am having some problems with photo bucket just now, but i will put up the the pics i have managed to down load
bth_house142.jpg

Tam in this picture somewhere

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Ah!! I found Tam ,here he is
bth_house138.jpg

bth_house133.jpg

And here is one of Colin,s (Coln18) hiding place for most of the weekend ,The big jessy that he is !!!

bth_house146.jpg

And I am giving Stuart (Stuart f) a shameless plug for his new bushcraft business , Those of you that have met Stuart know that he knows his stuff ,,,,just look at his signature to see his web page

bth_house148.jpg

bth_house149.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE