South London meet up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
I know there's a few forumites who come from London, maybe a get together for a night in the woods would put faces to names. I know getting more than a couple of people together at a time can be a pain but we can try.
If your interested post below.
:lurk:

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Open to ideas on the destination obviously, as for the sussex kid joining in i've no problem, the more the merrier :cool:
Have access to some private woodland in east kent, though not seen it myself yet, but we would be allowed fires and some seasoned wood will be on offer as it's a working woodland (or was and will be). It is a long way away but beggers can't etc etc
Feel free to pm me with ideas. Are weekends ok with everyone?

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
O'k update time.
Will be going down and having a look round the woods at the end of the month so god willing should have somewhere to go with full permission from next month :naughty:
Will take a few photo's if i remeber the camera and post them here.
Thinking the 16th anybody up for it?

:240:

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Finally i can log into the forum, tiz been many weeks :( The grass is green and the suns shining in my life once again :D

I have next weekend open if anybodys interested, would need to be sat night as friday i'm up town for dinner.

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
next 2 weekends out for me I'm afraid.

2-3 weeks notice would be a help.

Glad to have you back Sickboy!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE