South-East London/Kent Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
I have arranged for one night in a small copse with a local farm, near Orpington in Kent,

We can have up to 8 people stay and he is happy for the use of bows in the field, although you would be advised to bring some of your own targets.

The meet would be from 12pm Saturday 26th July until 12pm Sunday. There is a toilet on site.

The cost is £15 per person for the night, but this gives exclusive use of the field next to the copse.

I already have 3 people down to go, so 5 places left.

I will be arranging places via PM only, so 1st PM 1st serve. I will PM the full details to those who are coming.

All the best
Adam

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
I have had 2 responses so at this point 3 places left, unless anyone drops out.

I am hoping to negotiate the price with the farmer for future meets if there is enough interest, and hopefully get the cost down.

Basically though, a local meet for local people, or anyone who can get to it.

Cheers

Adam

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
would be nice to spend a night out, i can't drive so is there public transport to nearby or is anyone going through southend that could give me a lift? i'd be more than happy to pay for petrol.
thansk

nathan

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
would be nice to spend a night out, i can't drive so is there public transport to nearby or is anyone going through southend that could give me a lift? i'd be more than happy to pay for petrol.
thansk

nathan

The only thing I can think of would be getting a train to orpington station and then a cab from there if using public transport.

There are bus links, but I don't know the numbers etc and then about 1 - 2 mile walk.

I will try and find more information about the transport links and get back to you.

All the best

Twoflower

Nomad
May 11, 2007
Northants
thansk

nathan

If you can get yourself to Orpington station you can get a few different busses but there will be a walk (a nice gentle one) from the bus stop. Although I can meet you at the end of the bus journey if need be.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE