Sources for new/like new condition Swedish LK 70 packs?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello all,

I love my Swedish 35L day pack, but I would love to find a larger one. Does anyone here know of a website (in English) that sells the LK 70 packs?

I would really appreicate it if someone could help me find a few.

Thanks all,

Ridge Runner

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
sorry i can't help,
but here's a pic of the 35l version to help you with your search
rucksack_35l_swedish.jpg

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I believe that is the medics version, the large space is for them to stow their medical kit. It is the same size frame, just a different sized bag.

I hope you have more joy finding it than I did, I've pretty much given up by now :(

spamel said:
I believe that is the medics version, the large space is for them to stow their medical kit. It is the same size frame, just a different sized bag.

I hope you have more joy finding it than I did, I've pretty much given up by now :(

Is the shelf on the bottom of this frame different? Do you know where I can find the medical kit?

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
Ridge Runner said:
Swedish Lk70 Backpack???

Is this the 70L pack or just a modified version of the 35L pack? I have a call into the company, but they have not responded yet.

Was a 40 Liter pack ever made??

Can anyone comment on this??

The frame is the same as on LK70 it´s jsut the pack that is diffrent. The medics pack that goes along with it, is probably impossible to get on the civilian market.

There has been many diffrent packs made in all diffrent sizes, but now they only make them in 100 litre and 110 (paratrooper version).

Viking said:
The frame is the same as on LK70 it´s jsut the pack that is diffrent. The medics pack that goes along with it, is probably impossible to get on the cicilian market.

There has been many diffrent packs made in all diffrent sizes, but now they only make them in 100 litre and 110 (paratrooper version).

Thank you Viking for the information. I have been incredibly impressed with the Swedish military surplus packs and other items. They sell for a very reasonable price here in the States. The quality and design of all the Swedish items I have purchased has been excellent.

So far I have collected:

Several 35L packs
Several Swedish military summer and winter caps (green)
Several Mora knives
Svea stoves with mess kits
Swedish plastic cup

I just wish I could find more.

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
Ridge Runner said:
Thank you Viking for the information. I have been incredibly impressed with the Swedish military surplus packs and other items. They sell for a very reasonable price here in the States. The quality and design of all the Swedish items I have purchased has been excellent.

So far I have collected:

Several 35L packs
Several Swedish military summer and winter caps (green)
Several Mora knives
Svea stoves with mess kits
Swedish plastic cup

I just wish I could find more.

There is a lot of swedish surplus around now, since they a closed down a lot of regiments and have cleaned out many of the storage rooms all around the country. So you will probably be able ro fin more swedish surplus for a few more years.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE