SoTP weekend loch lomond and castle semple loch

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Some pics here of my first ever meet with some folk from the Song of the paddle forum.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80568128@N06/sets/72157632260844407/

day one was at loch lomond leaving from Luss and paddling around the islands.

By the second session I was solo paddling and implementing the J stroke.....well trying too.

Got the hang of it after spinning around in circles for a while.

now all I have to do is buy a canoe, a car big enough for a canoe some paddles and a bouyancy aid......HEY SANTA I'VE BEEN GOOD

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Can't see the pics mate, don't do faceache :)

Was it this weekend you went, we were thinking of heading out to the islands on Friday but the forecast didn't look good for the crossing from Luss.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Can't see the pics mate, don't do faceache :)

Was it this weekend you went, we were thinking of heading out to the islands on Friday but the forecast didn't look good for the crossing from Luss.

We were meant to be at Castle Semple all weekend but decided as it was frozen to go to Loch Lomond on saturday. It was amazing for paddling, a little breezy at first then calmed down. a little drizzle at one point but it was a good day.

will try to sort out some images with tapatalk as on desk top computer at the mo.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Excellent stuff mate, you're really embracing all aspects of the outdoors up there aren't you.

Enjoy :)

Seasons greetings to Perrin & the Mrs too,
Tell him I've still got his chews for our next meeting.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Hi Mike,

Was good to meet you yesterday, sad I missed Loch Lomond, the weather was really good both days and it's been too long since I was on the big loch.

Cheers,

Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE