sony dcr pc101e mini dv camcorder with loads of extras..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi guys I have here offered for swaps a sony dcr pc 101e mini dv camcorder.
full specs can be found here http://www.sony.co.uk/product/sdh-minidv/dcr-pc101e/tab/technicalspecs#tab
its in mint condition both functionally and cosmetically

2 high capacity lion batteries.
standard charger.
11 brand new unopenned mini dv tapes and a head cleaner tape.
remote control.
sony camcorder twin mode shotgun mike.
additional infra red light. which was made for me by a friend from a tactical torch and it gives a spot to flood capability. enhancing the standard night shot by about ten times.....
there is also a uv filter.
a circular polarising filter and a lens hood. plus an additional high quality stereo condenser tie clip mike. its one superb little kit and for someone wanting to do their own bushy Youtube presentations it would be superb!!!!

items im wanting in swaps

(1) i would swap this kit for a good quality commercial made bushy knife ie A WRIGHT bushcraft knife or falkniven f1 or enzo trapper. something along those lines.. in as near new condition as possible.

(2) right handed hunter type bow ie american flatbow/ or fieldbow type bow draw weight between 40 and 50 lbs at 28" again condition most important.

(3) coleman double burner petrol stove must be fully working and in vgc.

(4) coleman northstar petrol lantern again as near mint condition as possible.

(5) optimus/ primus 8R or 111 stove, again condition and functioning vital...

(6) and finally crossman or benjamin single shot co2 pistol....

(7) webley tempest or hurricane pistol.

this next list are items i would take in swaps of combination or with financial adjustment....

(1) hudson bay brass tinderbox... must be in mint condition and of the type with the magnifying glass in the lid.

(2) gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet.

(3) large pieces of 2, 2.5 or 3mm veg tanned leather.

(4) large antler pieces points mostly.

(5) stainless steel swedish army trangia kit must be pristine.

(6) honey stove the mark two NOT THE LATEST ONE........

(7) VAPALUX AND OR BIALLADIN PARTS... mainly the glass. but other parts also vapourisers control cock units etc.

cheers guys............

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE