Something new from Morakniv

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
My guess, around £20 - £25 ish mark.

Looking at Facebook MRSP is over £20. That basically means it'll retail at under that. I'm hoping that price includes the necker kit.

Due for release 3rd quarter apparently.

PiterM

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2009
Poland
Actually... it's cool! I'll buy at least 2 of them. It's just handy little tool to have around when camping, or as an EDC.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
It's a dinky little knife but, although it's more expensive, I still think I'd prefer something like a Helle Nying, if I was looking for a small, back-up knife.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
I like the look of these, and I'm a sucker for shiny sharp things!
I don't quite get the main bevel in the belly of the knife. Anyone have any thoughts?

Last edited:

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I think that is to make the thickness less on the first 1/3rd of the knife, which is the bit you are likely to be using for slicing food etc.

The stronger normal bevel near the handle is where you'd put power in when cutting hard materials.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Looking at Facebook MRSP is over £20. That basically means it'll retail at under that. I'm hoping that price includes the necker kit.

Due for release 3rd quarter apparently.

I thought my guess was a fiver on the high side, but thats really surprising if it comes with a firesteel

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
That Kansbol looks like a knife I would use. I havn't tried the 2000, but I always thought the grind looked like the best of both worlds.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Only difference to the 2000 is handle and sheath. The carry options are the only real difference. And thats on the sheath, not
the knife

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Yeah, decent sheath makes it worth a go as long as they don't bump the price up too much...i like the new handle better too

I'v wanted to give a 2000 a go for ages, but i'd also have to add 30 quid for a kydex sheath which just put it past what i wanted to pay for a tester knife

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE