Some small stuff for trades

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Im also trading away my lightly used Vihe hiking poncho,that has snap closures on sides and also hole-rivets so you can attach several of these together,and you can use this also as basha/tarp.This is the better model that has longer backside so you can carry backpack under it too,and the snaps allow you to rise the back flap to same height as the front part is.Heat reflecting silvercoating,nice green colour and same material as other vihe shelters are.its size if i remember right is just about 145 X 280.

trade value(if id sell this including shipping to uk/europe) 30e.

Last edited:

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
As i have arrived to my home now,and i am packing up my gear a swere moving to another town,im goin thru my stash and seems like these items are up fro trades now,ill take pics if someone shows interests.

-german bundeswehr pack,greenish sturdy canvas pack actually,with two sidepockets that also allow axe to be slipped between the sidepouch and the main pack.very nice condition.
-us army field canteen,genuine issue item with belt pouch,and steel cup that you can use above fire.
-Silva basic compass,i think i havent ever used this.
-german sleeping mattress that folds into about size of a4 paper and about 1 1/2" thick.german packs have pocket for these,and they also act as back supports in the pack.
-od green never used waterproof 10 liter pouch
-OTSo "laavu",packs bit smaller than UK basha.its not traditional form,no,this is more like a-frame tent with one closed and one open end.good room for two hikers to sleep in.forest green and once used,plus this is pretty darn light item.
-fiskars 500 small stubby handled hatchet,with belt pouch.have marks of life but never mistreated.
-swedish army knife-fork-spoon combo(three separate utensils that all pack tightly together)
-maybe more will show up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE