Some sheathage!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Managed to devote a bit of time to some leatherwork, clothing some of the nekkid knifes that are lying around. Got way too many blades and not enough sheaths!

First of is a sheath for this Stu Barker CBK. Finished handling it a while ago and it's been living in a cardboard sheath for about 6 months! The knife normally lives in my pack so it's just a blade cover really. First time using Sam Browne stud, works pretty well with a little bit of tension;

DSCF0432.jpg

DSCF0435.jpg

Next up is a a belt sheath for my archery knife. Heck of a big quiver belt so needed quite a big belt loop and tried to make it resemble my Easton quiver with the colour and shape. Made it so that the knife site really deep and really tight in the sheath, hence the lanyard!

DSCF0438.jpg

DSCF0440.jpg

Lastly a wee slip cover for my 'holiday knife,' a cheap but surprisingly good Buck 371. The slippy is too slippy to stay in my pocket so a wee sheath stops it slipping out... (too many slippys?!
wink.gif
) The Buck took a sharpen and strop a treat so it'll be off to France soon to chop some cheese, bread and other demanding tasks
wink.gif
Leather I had was a bit too thick and first time using artficial sinew, not too sure about it, but ridiculously strong!

DSCF0436.jpg

DSCF0437.jpg

Cheers,

Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE