Some recent leather work

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Thought I'd share some recent leather work, since I enjoy those pics shared by others.

A belt for a hunting buddy

A leather cuff for my dad for father's day with his bike club emblem tooled on.

An Iphone case for me :)

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Thanks for all the kind comments. I work on ancient Greek warfare, so the phone cover is quite appropriate for me. haha

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Beeeyootifull! A amte of mine made an iphone case, did a nice job on it too ... except he forgot to cut a hole for the speaker to he could hear it when it rang, a "D'oh!" moment indeed. He had to cut a hole in the back and it's wasn't as pretty as the rest of the case.

Loving that tool work, very classy! goodjob

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Thanks guys. I really appreciate all the comments. My next mission is to learn how to use my partner's camera so I don't upload any more really bad quality pictures!

Beeeyootifull! A amte of mine made an iphone case, did a nice job on it too ... except he forgot to cut a hole for the speaker to he could hear it when it rang, a "D'oh!" moment indeed. He had to cut a hole in the back and it's wasn't as pretty as the rest of the case.

Loving that tool work, very classy! goodjob

I actually did something similar on this one. I cut the hole for the volume buttons on the wrong side and ended up having to change my design a bit, but it worked out ok in the end.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE