Some outdoors Crumpet (picture heavy)

I made some of these for lunch yesterday using your tutorial. They came out pretty good, although I think I might not have left some of them to cook for long enough. Defiitely crumpet-like though. I made mine in biscuit cutter rings, which worked pretty well. I was tempted to make some in the shape of teddy bears, stars and gingerbread men, but I resisted the temptation. Maybe next time ;) Cheers clcuckow!
J

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
I made some of these for lunch yesterday using your tutorial. They came out pretty good, although I think I might not have left some of them to cook for long enough. Defiitely crumpet-like though. I made mine in biscuit cutter rings, which worked pretty well. I was tempted to make some in the shape of teddy bears, stars and gingerbread men, but I resisted the temptation. Maybe next time ;) Cheers clcuckow!
J

I know what you mean about under cooking them. I find the smell to tempting and take them off the bakestone to soon myself so sometimes then I have I split them in half and then toast them and make crumpet sandwiches, they are dam messy though with all that melted butter and jam oozing through on both sides :D

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Having mentioned this thread to someone off forum, I thought that it might also be of interest to those on forum ... sooo ...

:red::red::red: Bump :red::red::red:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE