Some of my latest leatherwork

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Have been working like a packgoat the past week building up some stock and getting some orders out. Cuffs, sporrans, tinder pouches, tobacco pouches, and patches. here are the fruits of my efforts

cimg2034yu.jpg

cimg2017o.jpg

cimg2019z.jpg

cimg2021l.jpg

cimg2023g.jpg

cimg2026m.jpg

cimg1983r.jpg

cimg2015s.jpg

cimg2013k.jpg

cimg2027i.jpg

cimg1979l.jpg

oh and a tiny scabbard for a novelty claymore (inlaws thought it would be funny for one of the guinea pigs)

cimg1891e.jpg

More pictures on my blog HERE and on Etsy where most of these are for sale

thanks for looking

Tired-Goat

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, you have a fantastic style, so very individual and appealing! Have you approached any if the tourist honey pots in your homeland to get your kit sold in their visitor shops? Like the great glen spots, Culloden and the like. Your style is very saleable.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hey Hamish, did you get exposed to Gamma rays or something and developed superhuman powers in leather work? Those are amazing! And to think only a few months ago you'd only just started. Talk about a steep learning curve!
:You_Rock_

Well done.

All the best on that Esty site. I haven't tried that outlet yet.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
thanks for the comments folks good to know my hardwork is appreciated :) just need to sell it all now!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, you have a fantastic style, so very individual and appealing! Have you approached any if the tourist honey pots in your homeland to get your kit sold in their visitor shops? Like the great glen spots, Culloden and the like. Your style is very saleable.

not been back up north yet but may try some places round this area fingers crossed ill make a few quid

Great stuff. What are you using for the lacework? Must give that a try...

the edge lacing was tandys superior calf lace. 3/32 i think. the lacing chisel really makes a difference with the finish too

Nice one Hamish, I love the pioneer buttons on the baccie pouches.

cheers mate. figured out how to make them the other night, its all iv been doing now :lmao: saves me spending hours cutting and sanding antler or wood

Hey Hamish, did you get exposed to Gamma rays or something and developed superhuman powers in leather work? Those are amazing! And to think only a few months ago you'd only just started. Talk about a steep learning curve!
:You_Rock_

Well done.

All the best on that Esty site. I haven't tried that outlet yet.

feels like youv been away years mate! somewhere in my threads or on my blog youl find a wee axe mask i made for my matey who got your other take-down hawk i think youl like it

That's nice! In the first picture, those bands on the right, does that say bcuk?

they sure do. they are up for sale in the makers market and on etsy. figured some here might like them. it of bcuk promotion :)

That possibles with the viking compass is amazing fella
like the compass patch too ;)
arfarf cheers Sam. got one patch to go now!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE