Some more leatherwork

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harmonica

Forager
Jul 16, 2006
Clara Vale, Tyne and Wear
After my previous large field guid size pouches I decided to have a go at a pouch for a survival tin.

It was difficult to mould the leather to form a much deeper pouch than my previous ones (possibly it is too thick to flex enough) so i pleated the corners slightly to make it fit.

Its a very neat fit and i'm quite pleased with the results. I've also been enjoying the leatherwork so much i now have more pouches than belt so i've registered as a maker to sell a couple and amke some space for new projects.

3.jpg1.jpg2.jpg

martsim73

Jul 30, 2012
Wimborne, Dorset
That is quite awesome.... I recently had to make some viking shoes for a bit or reenactment and they turned out well however they need oiling to be completely finished. Out of interest is that pouch for sale, and if so.... How much? Not that I have money to part with just yet. Lol. :)

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Ah that's how I started! it's great making the things but you end up having to shift them on, both for the space and to finance making more!;)

I'm just in the process of sorting out downgrading from maker to straight forward member, as I've been getting a bit of bother with arthritis in the old fingers, so it's time to move on.

good luck anyway

cheers

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE