So Who's Got Snow?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
Reasonable amount here yesterday :D And its snowing more today :D

IMG-20130113-00076_zpsfab0bbc5.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Was out with the dogs at 6.30 this morning and nothing - wasn't expecting any anyway, I know they've been banging on about it being a really cold snap comming but I just couldn't face getting my hopes up. Got home got the fire lit, fed dogs and cats pottered around alittle before the kids woke up, then looked out the window to see it falling down gently in great big flakes within 1/2hr there was 1 1/2" snow cover on the car and ground:) - A bit slippy [but a happy] walk into work this morning :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Snowed a bit overnight followed by a good thaw. On again now and trying to settle but not overly impressive.

This morning's trip on the bike wasn't too bad, this afternoon's trip might be memorable :cool: :christmas2:

Thoth

Nomad
Aug 5, 2008
Hertford, Hertfordshire
A few miles further east from Mesquite in Hertford there was 1/2" on the ground 05:00 this morning and it has just started snowing again at 12:30. I'm just waiting for your blizzard now Steve!

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
At last!!!!!! We've had a good two inches in the last hour!!! and it's still coming down nice and steady :) Can't be that cold though as the clear wet patches from last night are stopping it settling in places :(

The last two hours worth :)

20130114_132718.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE