So my FEO came round...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
...to discuss my recently submitted FAC variation. I've gone, after much deliberation, for a .308. I also asked for another .22 (mainly so I can buy a bolt action to compare against my S/A and see which one to keep) and for my licence to be opened. I also asked for increased ammunition holding for reloading purposes.

He didn't make any comment on the calibre (I was dreading he'd be pushing me towards a .243) and made no mention at all of mentoring. He did ask that I get my largest permission (312 acres) in writing and for a chap I've been out with to write a couple of sentences but looks like I'll come out of it with an open licence and a .308

Let the "naughty maidens" enjoy their last 2 months of freedom! :D

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
A likely story. You mean you clicked the link on your favourites bar :rolleyes:

'Onest, guvnor!!! I thought it was some kind of field sports term I hadn't heard of and searched it in all innocence; you can imagine the type of stuff that leapt to my screen .................And I still don't know!

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Sounds good
have you got a mod for it too?

I was just about to take .308 (Sako 75) to the dealer to sell...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE