So is Mr Mears on the forum?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gotte

Nomad
Oct 9, 2010
Here and there
I saw it mentioned on another thread that Ray Mears is on the forum, then somone said he wasn't, then someone said he was and it all started getting a bit abstract,
Ant clarification?

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
I'm spartacus!

NO!!!.

I'm Sporticus

YoucanttellmetherenotthesameguyTheyveevengotthesamemoustach.jpg

Gotte

Nomad
Oct 9, 2010
Here and there
I remember reading an interview a while back where the subject of technology came up, and he said that he had an ipad and loved it, which makes me think that there's a chance he's more techno-savy than it would first appear.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
From a "keeping current" perspective he (or his team) would be daft not to be... Even bushcraft has fashions

A

andyBruce

Would you think more carefully about the content and accuracy of your posts on here if you knew that Ray was a regular reader?

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Would you think more carefully about the content and accuracy of your posts on here if you knew that Ray was a regular reader?

Not unless i'd either bragged about being an expert or had just applied for a job with Woodlore.

would you worry about what Alan Sugar thought about how you handled your day job if you were in business ?
:)

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
I wonder if he lives upto the image of giving back to the spirits of the woods ,for what he has taken , How does tax returns and things fit in with being at one with nature ????

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE