Snugpak Underblanket

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Shewie

Mod
Dec 15, 2005
24,258
32
50
Yorkshire
SOLD

I'm just going out now so I'll put some piccies up later

Snugpak Underblanket - 2nd batch I think (has BCUK logo on it)
Used but not abused for about 18 months in autumn and winter
Best bit of kit I've ever bought and if you don't have one already then you're seriously missing out.
Expensive new US down model forces sale
£50 delivered incl RMRD


In use in November, west coast of Scotland in freezing conditions
DSC01474.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi, i just have a wee question for you Shewie...
On your original post you mentioned a "US down model forces sale". Does that mean it is possible to get a down filled underblanket? I've tried searching online and cant find anything.
Sorry this isn't in relation to buying your one but it looks like it sold anyway.
Thanks for any info
 
Hi, i just have a wee question for you Shewie...
On your original post you mentioned a "US down model forces sale". Does that mean it is possible to get a down filled underblanket? I've tried searching online and cant find anything.
Sorry this isn't in relation to buying your one but it looks like it sold anyway.
Thanks for any info


There's quite a few from over the pond which have great reviews.

I've gone for a Speer Snugfit ...
www.speerhammocks.com

A few more to look at if you're interested ...
www.jacksrbetter.com
www.warbonnetoutdoors.net

Have a look on www.hammockforums.net be warned though it could be expensive :)

My Snugpak might be available anyway if anyone's still intrested.
 
hi rich sorry i didnt reply sooner got the underquilt cant wait too use it..thanx shogun
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE