Snugpak Underblanket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Rich,

Does it pack down to the size of a thimble, provide luxurious warmth and feel as soft as a kitten's fur?

:lmao:

Yes mate spot on

You know when a kitten rolls over and lets you stroke its belly when it's been asleep under the radiator, that's how warm and soft it is.

Lol, poor Andy

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
You're a bad man Nag

I'd say at least another twenty though :rolleyes:

That's a difficult one. Althought the fur of a full grown cat is pretty soft ( where's that fella who was going to skin a load them when you need to know the average surface area? ), at what age does it turn from kitten fur into cat fur? We need to know the optimum age to "harvest" the kittens, optimising the softness / size coefficent.

No offence Rich, but I think that your guess of twenty is a bit on the low side. That's probably enough to make a nice hood and a pair of mitts, but for an underblanket I think that you'll need at least one hundred.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yeah you could be right Michael

Maybe a good guide is 101 dalmatians puppies to one fur coat, not too dissimilar in size really.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE