Snugpak Underquilt/Underblanket and Gransfor Bruks Small Forest Axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
My recent purchase and refurbishment of an old Kent pattern has seen my GB Small Forest Axe demoted from my kit-list. I already have a Wildlife hatchet for carving, and the Kent pattern is a bloody good chopper.....so this one has to go. It is in used condition (it was never a drawer-queen) and has been cared for and sharpened when needed. The blade has always been oiled after a trip or use and has never been stored in wet or damp conditions, similarly the wood has been oiled with linseed oil and has kept the handle in good nick.

imgp3333n.jpg
[/URL]

The handle does show signs of use, and did once have the Woodlore logo, but it started to wear so it was sanded away :)red:sacrilege I hear you cry!!). It's a brilliant axe, and deserves a new home where it will see more use.

£45 including Recorded Postage and PP Fees

I also have a Snugpak Underblanket (or Underquilt as some folks call 'em) which has had very little use as I favour a mat or a cocoon. I now have a Downmat, which means I will almost certainly never use an underblanket now. I don't have any pics, but it's practically unused and sits in the wardrobe on a coathanger.

I'm asking £55 including Postage and PP Fees

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
dam i am on the look out for both of these items, but dont have the spare money at the moment. its all about timing and its not my time lol.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE