Snugpak Special Forces Bivvi Bag?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
to conclude this episode, they received the bivi bag return today and immediately refunded me, however they didn't cover the £3.15 it took to send it them back, even though I told them about it two days ago! These guys are no doubt struggling like hell to be this stingy. Harsh times indeed. If you buy anything from these guys I recommend contacting them prior to pressing the buy button, to make sure the item is indeed in stock, and in the style/colour you want.

edit: just bought one from www.hillanddaleoutdoors.co.uk for £64, so almost £15 less than campshop and everywhere else it seems, however when I phoned to check stock he did say he thinks I've just bought the last remaining snugpak SF bivvi in olive color however wasn't 100% sure so if any one you lot thinking of buying one I'd get it now before they go up in price.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE