Snugpak Softie 9 Hawk Sleeping bag

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've decided I want a better quality sleeping bag especially as I want better warmth during the colder periods when I'm out and about. After doing some reviewing etc I decided on the softie 9 Hawk sleeping bag by snugpak along with the expanda panel so I can fit in it.

One of the cheapest suppliers I've found for the bag is with Johnbullclothing.com for £72.99 +p&p. The cheapest expanda panel is again with Johnbullclothing.com for £17.99 + p&p

My questions are.... has anyone done business with this company and if you have what did you think of their service? Also, do you know of a supplier that can beat these prices?

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Don't buy the expander panel ,I've got one you can have Gratis.I 'm not as wide as I thought I was when I bought it.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Don't buy the expander panel ,I've got one you can have Gratis.I 'm not as wide as I thought I was when I bought it.

That's a kind offer Sapper and very much appreciated. :You_Rock_

I've got to admit that offers like that where people give things, information and help people out so freely is one of the things that really makes this forum so good.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just want to say thanks to Sapper for the expanda panel. It arrived safely and I'm only sorry I didn't have the spare Discovery for swapping :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE