snugpak sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

darrenleroy

Nomad
Jul 15, 2007
London
I bought an Elite 3 and it's fine. Light, small packed. There is an inner panel which allows expansion of the width of the bag for more room inside and more air circulation which is good for big blokes and wrigglers.

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
I have the Elite 4, pro's-its really warm, it has a tough fabric at the bottom of the bag so you can use it with boots on, it has the expanda panel to make it a little larger, pretty good build quality, and a fair pricetag.

Cons-its quite bulky and heavy compared to a down bag, it can be quite 'snug', I wouldnt fancy it if you're of a larger build, the zip on mine plays up a fair bit even though its new.

All in all I think its a good bag, but i'd def recommend trying one first if you're a big guy!!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I used one for a couple of years, a great bag that was nice and toasty and fitted my slim frame well. Only downsides really was the weight and bulk when packed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE